The 3rd international law, economy and health (icleh) conference applies the following review process policy:
- Manuscripts sent by the author will go through a review process by the editor, especially checking the suitability of the manuscript with the scope and Proceeding template. In this process, the editor will establish communication with the author so that the manuscript deserves to be sent to the Reviewer or even returned/declined
- Manuscripts that have passed step 1 above, will be sent to reviewers for content review using the blind review method
- The review process will consider novelty, objectivity, methods, scientific impact, conclusions, and references.
- Reviewers will suggest improvements and or accept/reject articles.
- The editor will decide by considering suggestions from reviewers whether the manuscript meets the requirements to be included in the court proceedings or not.
- he decision of the editor in chief is final.